By reading or using this website (or Suanne’s related websites) you indicate your acceptance and agreement with the following terms and conditions. If you do not accept these terms, please do not use this website.
Suanne and whose brand name on this website is ‘Bravely Bare™,’ shall simply be referred to as Suanne or “Company” “Website” “us” or “we” for simplicity, but these policies apply to all titles by which she is referred.
Suanne provides the information on these pages as a public service for informational purposes only. Information contained in these pages is not intended to be, and should not be taken as, advice. All information provided through this website, in the podcast, blog posts, in the webinars or through the email subscription are provided “as-is, where-is” and without any warranties of any kind, including the warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Your use of this website does not constitute or establish a contractual relationship with Suanne.
SITE AVAILABILITY AND USE
Temporary Interruptions. You understand and agree that temporary interruptions of the Site may occur as normal events that are out of our control.
Site Use. You may not use the Site if you are under the age of 13. If you are between the ages of 13 and 18, you may use the Site only with involvement of a parent or guardian.
ELECTRONIC COMMUNICATIONS INFORMATION
If you choose to correspond with us through email, SMS or digital messenger (“Electronic Communications”), we may retain the content of your messages together with your email address, phone number or user name and our responses. We provide the same protections for these Electronic Communications that we employ in the maintenance of information received online, mail, and telephone. This also applies when you register for our website, sign up through any of our forms using your email address or make a purchase on this site. For further information see the email policies below.
We are committed to keeping your e-mail address confidential. We do not sell, rent, or lease our subscription lists to third parties, and will not disclose your email address to any third parties except as allowed in the section titled Disclosure of Your Information.
We will maintain the information you send via e-mail in accordance with applicable federal law.
In compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act, all e-mails sent from our organization will clearly state who the e-mail is from and provide clear information on how to contact the sender. In addition, all e-mail messages will also contain concise information on how to remove yourself from our mailing list so that you receive no further e-mail communication from us.
Our emails provide users the opportunity to opt-out of receiving communications from us and our partners by reading the unsubscribe instructions located at the bottom of any e-mail they receive from us at anytime.
Users who no longer wish to receive our newsletter or promotional materials may opt-out of receiving these communications by clicking on the unsubscribe link in the e-mail.
By posting on this website, you agree to the policies below. Suanne welcomes comments on her content! But please keep your comments clean and related to the content posted. Suanne reserves the right to remove any comment. Suanne’s site, and the web in general, is the perfect place for dialogue and the sharing of information so please feel free to ask questions, disagree, provide alternate methods, or comment on the post as long as your comment’s content is not offensive, defamatory, abusive, or otherwise mean and inappropriate. Be nice.
Comment Privacy – You may comment under a name/username. The email address you use to submit a comment will not be displayed on the site and will not be sold or used to contact you unless you request to be contacted.
Ownership of Comment – You retain ownership of comments you leave on the site; you simply grant Suanne a license to post your comments should she choose it to share. This license is irrevocable, non-exclusive, worldwide, and royalty-free. You grant Suanne the right to store, transmit, display, use, publish, reproduce, and distribute your comments in any format, including but not limited to a podcast, blog, in a book, in a presentation, in a class, or in a video.
Suanne expressly disclaims any and all liability that may result from any comment you leave on this site. By commenting on this site, you agree that you retain all ownership rights for the comments you post on this site and that you will relieve Suanne from any and all liability that may result from those postings.
DATA STORED ON OUR SERVERS
Storage Provided by Us. You agree that we have no responsibility or liability for the deletion or failure to store any content maintained or transmitted on or through this Site. You acknowledge that we reserve the right to remove or terminate accounts that remain inactive for longer than one (1) year, or in cases where you have violated one or more terms of this Agreement.
COPYRIGHT & PERMISSIONS
USE OF THIS WEBSITE AND IT’S CONTENT – Everything on this website (and Suanne’s related websites), including, but not limited to, the words, audio recordings, design, layout, graphics, photos, images, information, materials, documents, data, databases and all other information and intellectual property accessible on or through this Website (“Content”) or Suanne’s other related websites, is her property and is protected by United States intellectual property laws.
By accessing or using this Website and its Content, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old and that you agree to and to abide by these terms and conditions. Any registration by, use of or access to the Website and its Content by anyone under age 18 is unauthorized, unlicensed and in violation of these terms and conditions.
PERMISSIONS POLICY – YOU ARE ALLOWED TO:
- Printing: print posts/content off Suanne’s sites for non-commercial use (up to 25 copies only) as long as you include the following copyright notice: “© bravely-bare.com All rights reserved. Originally published at www.bravely-bare.com.” Because using it for commercial use without Suanne’s permission would be illegal. If used electronically, you must link back to the website page where the original information was.
- Re-posting: re-post a summary of a blog post (or an excerpt of up to 100 words) with a credit and a link back to the original post.
- Linking: link to my site or any of Suanne’s public posts.
YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED (WITHOUT SUANNE’S WRITTEN PERMISSION):
- To re-post Suanne’s content in its entirety.
- Alter or sell any content on this site or her related sites without Suanne’s permission.
- Translate any of Suanne’s writings in to another language.
- You will not copy, duplicate or steal her Website or Content. Any act contrary to these terms and conditions and the limited license provided to you herein is considered theft, and Suanne reserves the right to prosecute theft to the full extent of the law.
- You may not in any way at any time use, copy, adapt, imply or represent that Suanne’s Website (or any of her related websites) or their Content is yours or created by you. By downloading, printing, or otherwise using her Website Content for personal use you in no way assume any ownership rights of the Content.
- You must receive Suanne’s written permission before using any of her Website (or related websites) Content for your own business use or before sharing her content with others. This means that you definitely can’t modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, market, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email, website, link or any other electronic means) any Content on this Website (or her related Websites).
COPYRIGHT & TRADEMARK – This site and all the information it contains, including, but not limited to, audio recordings, articles, blog posts, designs, drawings, illustrations, photographs, courses, videos, opinions, text, guides, trademarks, trade names, service marks and logos (“Protected Information”) are the property of Suanne Brady, its contributors, and licensors and is protected from unauthorized use, copying, distribution and dissemination by U.S. Copyright law, trademark law, international conventions, and other intellectual property laws. All rights reserved. You may not use any of this Protected Information without Suanne’s express written consent.
To request permission for any of the uses on the above “NOT ALLOWED” list, please email: email@example.com
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
INDEMNIFICATION & RELEASE OF CLAIMS – You hereby fully and completely hold harmless, indemnify and release Suanne and any of her agents, consultants, staff, team members, or anyone otherwise affiliated with her business or Suanne from any and all causes of action, allegations, suits, claims, damages, or demands whatsoever, in law or equity, that may arise in the past, present or future that is in any way related to her Website.
This policy is effective as of February 11th, 2020.